Friday, May 1, 2009

Graham Gets Spectacles!


It was G's first visit to the optometrist. It seems that since I have perfect vision (Lasik a few years ago) I have neglected to think about the rest of our family's vision. Erik just doesn't because he goes to regular eye and dental exams at work. I have started to get organized and tie up loose ends before our move, and decided to have the kids eyes checked. Graham and I had our appointment a week and a half ago and Miss Tess will have her appointment next week. Graham is far-sighted and has new glasses for reading, piano and school work. He looks very sophisticated and seems to like wearing them. He says "they are like wearing a magnifying glasses" and I suppose that is a good.

2 comments:

alison.2309@hotmail.com said...

yeah understandable on the glasses situation I forget people cant see without glasses.. I guess its because I have never wore them. lol Oh well graham does look very intelligent in them his magnifiers though

Ross Career Pathways said...

He was already smart and now glasses he looks like a genius!