Thursday, January 8, 2009

Learning to blog

The plan with this blog is that Erik will also be blogging, and it will be a whole family page. However, I'm the only one that has done it so far and I'm still getting the hang of it. My first attempt at a post was not actually a post, but a copy of our holiday letter. My second attempt was a bit out of control. Erik pointed out that it was a little long and novel like, not to mention that there was an entire paragraph devoted to a doughnut shop. (I thought the Pioneer Bakery paragraph was one of the best parts.) I must blog the way I speak. Going on and on with more detail than necessary, run-on sentences and paragraphs that seem to never end. I think this entry is a good start.

2 comments:

NatnAlly said...

I like your blog Angie :-)

Dave and Donna said...

I like hearing details! Although, Dave mentions that I too share too many of them. Congrats on your orders!