Friday, July 10, 2009

Hairdryer?

This happened awhile ago, but I am just now getting around to adding the picture:

I did not move my hairdryer or curling iron because I didn't know if they would work in the outlets here. Besides my hairdryer (which was a really nice one that I have loved for several years) was beginning to die and would only work on low. I knew I would get a new one when we got here so I just trudged on with it the last few months. During our stay in Indiana I wore my hair in a ponytail most of the time, or borrowed my Mother's dryer.

Now we are in Army lodging and there is this beige machine on the wall, with a long tube. Erik told me it is a hairdryer. So this morning when he left I decided to give it a try.

Verdict: Yes, it is a hairdryer. It works fine if you are in a pinch (like I was) but not something I would purchase. The long hose piece gets very hot and I would have to stop drying every few minutes so I could cool it down.

No comments: