Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blogging Back-log

I am behind on blogging, I even have several started but cannot seem to finish. I'll definitely get to those in the next few days, but I really want to share a few videos that I can't seem to stop watching. You have to click on the names to follow the links.

Susan Boyle.
Of course the very popular Susan Boyle. I saw it on one of the first days it hit the internet! The first time I just watched in amazement, as cold chills ran up my arms, the second time it brought tears to my eyes, the third time, Graham told me I was weird and to stop watching it. So I waited until he went to bed and then turned it on again.

The Sound of Music
My mother sent me this one a few weeks ago. Tess really liked it too. It's so fun to watch and I love The Sound of Music! When I was younger, my Grandma Rosenberger took my cousins and I to see Miami University students perform the play. Just a warm and fuzzy memory.


David After Dentist
This is just funny! The first grade teacher at my school sent it to me. You really have to watch, to appreciate it. It wouldn't do any good for me to try to explain.

No comments: